ID the Owner

My photo
Sungai Petani, Kedah, Malaysia
ada banyak silly experience. the conclusion is tak swag okey kalau takde silly experience. :)

Saturday 6 October 2012

If you know this....

I didn't stop loving you but I've decided to stop showing it because no matter I've tried, you wouldn't get it. You know what, if our journey of life was a storybook, we'd meet on the very first page. 

Why are you being like this? You said that "I'm sorry for let you know my feeling towards you. I don't have any right to have you as mine." 

If you do really love me, you wouldn't say that but you tried so hard to get. It's not the time for me to showed that. It's okay! It's all up to you. For me, that those feeling was from Allah and i really appreciate when you told me that because i do really love you too. But i can't do that bro! Huh. Now.... You just do what you want. And i just consider you as my friend. 

Let the time determined that things, okay? Allah knows everything. 

#not you have any right to pick me as yours but me! I'm not good enough for you, youwh! And as what i said before "I really phobia with the one who had a hot tempered" It true youwh. If you know why i'm being like this, you may really shocked. So, don't judge me if you don't know anything about me. If you know that, you may shocked about this and that. That's all what i'm trying to say. No matter you get it or not.... only one. I hope you understand this.... TQ 


No comments:

Post a Comment